- This event has passed.
Housing and Transition
January 31 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Gracefully Moving Out and Moving on to Your Next Home
You’re Invited to a Free Dinner & Seminar!
Seating Limited to First 30: RSVP by January 25, 2019
It’s Essential to Know the Challenges You May Face
Our LTLA housing experts acknowledge that a move from one’s longtime home can be bittersweet, even painful. It’s a difficult decision to make, despite the fact that a new environment may be better suited to your needs. In this seminar, three LTLA experts will offer recommendations to help you take charge of your decision-making and offer suggestions to help guide you in your move. They will explain how you can ready your house for sale with the helping hand of a senior relocation specialist who will assist you in sorting out what to keep and what to set free. You will learn the important points to consider in determining the most appropriate choice for your next residence (downsizing to a smaller home, an over 55 community, an independent senior apartment, assisted living and more). You will also gain insight about ways to de-stress as you prepare for your new life passage and how to plan for it – you’ll even learn what to expect on the day of the move, so you can transition into your new space with grace, style and ease. Click Here to Download the Brochure
This Seminar Will Help You:
- Determine your housing requirements and what to consider in your decision-making process
- Evaluate if the time is right to sell your home
- Understand the options of “where you go from here”: smaller home, over 55 community, independent senior apartment, assisted living facility, and more
- Learn about the financial requirements of the various housing options
- Discover programs and options that exist to help you cover the costs
- Cope with the emotions of letting go of the memories and cherished possessions
- Explore strategies and ideas that make downsizing easy and stress-free
- Diane Vezzuto: Senior Relocation & Transition Specialist
- Dina Frauwirth: Senior Living Facility Placement Specialist, Certified Senior Advisor
- Jo-Ann Jonson, SRES, ABR, ASP, CRS: Senior Real Estate Specialist
- 6:30PM – Event begins: Overview and Introduction
- Presentation: Housing & Transition: Gracefully Moving Out and Moving on to Your Next Home
About the Long Term Living Association:
We provide comprehensive longevity solutions to individuals, families and businesses who are seeking professional, expert guidance in addressing the issues associated with aging and longevity. We are focused on those prudently planning for the future as well as those who are currently in crisis mode, struggling to efficiently navigate the multiple professional disciplines available to them. As a team of trusted advisors, we are dedicated to servicing the full spectrum of longevity needs. We provide education, information and assistance to help people plan for and manage the financial, physical and cognitive challenges associated with aging and make the most of the gifts and opportunities afforded by longevity.
About Our Educational Seminars:
We believe that education is the cornerstone of the successful life planning that helps empower individuals in their decision-making. To that end, we are committed to raising your awareness and providing you with the resources to address the aging and longevity issues that you and your family may face. Our complimentary educational seminars are one such resource. Offered to families in our local communities, these educational workshops are designed to cover a variety of important aging and longevity issues that people encounter in the second half of their lives.
Life Resource Plan:
All attendees will have the opportunity to receive a personalized Life Resource Plan. This Plan is a roadmap, customized to your longevity needs detailing what’s important now and what will be important down the road.