- This event has passed.
April 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
When It Comes to Aging, It’s Important Not To Go It Alone
AN ELDER LAW ATTORNEY CAN HELP YOU PLAN
Spending time with your family, traveling or giving back to others through philanthropic work are among the opportunities that come along with aging. But all of these can be in jeopardy if you don’t prepare for the future.
This seminar is designed to ease your concerns and help you avoid the pitfalls that you may encounter if you try to plan on your own. Certified Elder Law Attorney Shana Siegel* will educate you about the strategies and tools available to preserve the assets you’ve worked so hard to acquire. You will also learn how you can qualify for important government benefits, how to protect yourself from the exorbitant costs of long-term care and how to enjoy peace of mind knowing you have a plan.
THIS SEMINAR WILL HELP YOU:
- Overcome misconceptions about estate taxes and asset protection
- Uncover what government benefits you or a loved one might be eligible for
- Ensure your family can act on your behalf
- Understand how you can plan for disabled family members
- Know which type of trust suits your needs and how it can protect your assets
- Avoid gifting mishaps which could jeopardize Medicaid eligibility
- Discover how to keep your IRAs safe
- Learn how to avoid probate
- Protect your legacy
PLEASE SELECT THE DATE BELOW THAT BEST FITS YOUR SCHEDULE. SEATING IS LIMITED. TO MAKE A RESERVATION, PLEASE RSVP TODAY BY CALLING: (888) 991-1391
Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure that we start on time.
*Certified by the ABA approved National Elder Law Foundation.