- American Society On Aging - The American Society on Aging is an association committed to enhancing the knowledge and skills of those who seek to improve the quality of life for the aging persons in their lives.
- Administration On Aging - The Administration on Aging is committed to helping the elderly maintain their dignity and independence through comprehensive, coordinated, and cost effective systems of long term care.
- National Institute on Aging - NIA leads a broad scientific effort to understand the nature of aging.
- Alzheimer’s Association - The Alzheimer’s Association is an exceptional voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support, and research. They seek to advance research and enhance care and support for individuals and families effected by Alzheimer's.
- Alzheimer’s Foundation - AFA members are dedicated to aiding individuals with Alzheimer's disease and related illnesses, and their caregivers and families.
- NIH What is Alzheimer's Disease? - A simple explanation of Alzheimer's disease, causes and risk factors of the disease, as well as symptoms, and treatments.
- National Family Caregivers Association - An organization that seeks to educate, support, and empower those who care for loved ones with a chronic illness or disability or the frailties of old age.
- Children Of Aging Parents - Children of Aging Parents (CAPS) assists the nation's caregivers of the elderly or chronically ill with reliable information, referrals and support.
- Useful Forms - A thorough collection of checklists and forms to help caregivers stay organized.
NJ Aging Resources:
- NJ Aging and Disability Resource Connection - They offer assistance with finding benefits and services in New Jersey for seniors, adults with physical disabilities, and caregivers.
- 2-1-1- 211 is offers a phone-line and online database of state or local health and human service resources.
- Morris County Aging Resources - A list of resources for seniors in Morris County, include elder law attorneys, transportation, meal assistance, and more.
- Veterans Aid & Attendance Program - Veterans who are eligible for a VA pension and require aid and attendance from another person may be eligible to receive financial assistance for home care needs.
- Morris County Aging, Disabilities & Veterans Services - The Veterans Service Office of Morris County can assist veterans with filing claims for pensions, insurance, etc. and gaining access to programs for veterans.
In-Home Accessibility Resources:
- Senior's Choice Renovations - Residential Stair Lifts in New Jersey - Stair lifts for wheelchairs and the disabled in New Jersey. Rent or buy a residential stair lift from Williams Lift Company.
- New Jersey Stairlift Installation - Stair lifts for wheelchairs and the disabled in New Jersey. Rent or buy a residential stair lift from Williams Lift Company.