When it comes to your money management, you need a personalized approach, holistic perspective and the agility to stay ahead of change.
A Wealth Management Strategy From an Advisor You Can Trust
Having a wealth manager assist you with your investments is an important piece of your life planning and a compliment to your retirement savings plan. As you prepare for the second half of your financial life, accumulating and growing your assets starts to become a secondary motivation. Most retirees are more concerned with protecting and preserving what they have worked so hard to achieve and making sure that their money will last the rest of their lives—no matter how long they live.
When choosing a professional to manage your Assets, trust is a priority and no two wealth managers are the same.
That’s why when you work with The LTC Partnership, you’ll only work with an advisor with integrity, experience, and the ability to manage your investment process with:
- Proper Licenses, Credentials and a Focus on Providing Education
- Proactive and Ongoing Communication
- A Consultative, Objective and Unbiased Approach
- Your best interests at heart – We are your Fiduciary, not your Commissioned Broker
An independent and objective investment advisor will assist you in creating a portfolio tailored to your needs and guide you through the following:
- Review your time horizon and clarify your short and long-term investment goals.
- Determine your risk tolerance – conservative, moderate or aggressive
- Understand what assets you have and why you have them
- Discover what you like and don’t like about your current savings and investments
- Consider taxes and capital gains
- Discuss how to properly handle Required Minimum Distributions (RMD’s) at 70 1/2 and beyond
- Create a customized wealth management solution aligned with your needs
Call us and partner with an investment advisor who will help you clarify your goals, zero in on what you want and provide you with products and solutions customized for your unique needs.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.