It’s not just about having a portfolio. It's about solving for income and protecting it, ensuring you will have enough money to last you throughout your lifetime.
Retirement: When Your Priority is Income and Safety, Your Mindset Has to Change
People are living longer, and you could conceivably spend as many years in retirement as you spent in your work life—which means your money must last for a long time too.
Pensions are a thing of the past, and with the advent of the 401(k), the responsibility for saving and investing has shifted to each of us individually. Bottom line, it is entirely up to you to be financially prepared.
But, when you’re on the cusp of retirement or in retirement, growing your savings is NOT the goal, and ACCUMULATION cannot be your focus. Retirement means you’re in the DISTRIBUTION Phase. It’s time to think about drawing on the money you’ve saved, having enough income to live the lifestyle you want, and do the things you’ve always dreamed about. It’s imperative that you figure out how you’re going to protect the longevity of your money, because it’s conceivable you could live to well over 100.
At the LTC Partnership, your prosperous and purposeful retirement is our sole focus. Call us to learn how to create new avenues of income from your current retirement investments, steer clear of costly mistakes, and protect what you have so diligently accumulated during the first half of your life.
- Discover the 7 Deadly Risks that retirees face and how to eliminate them
- Create pension-like income from your 401(k), 403(b) or TSA plan
- Learn why Market Volatility goes from being your best friend to your worst enemy
- Avoid the 3 common mistakes people make when rolling over a 401(k), IRA or Retirement Plan
- Learn actuarially how long your money will last
- Eliminate market risk that threatens your financial security
- Increase your income each year to keep up with inflation and the Consumer Price Index (CPI)
Call us to discover the income and asset-protection solutions you’ll need to ensure your money will last you for your lifetime.