Why would you need life insurance in retirement? Because our life insurance solutions enable you to leverage insurance products that provide income during your retirement and safeguard your family's future long-term.
Discover the Well-Kept Secret of Life Insurance for Retirees
Longer life spans and a more complicated world have created many more monetary needs for retirees than there used to be in the past.
Purchased right, life insurance can address all of your needs. Many of the new, innovative life products offer a dual advantage: lifelong protection with living benefits as well as a death benefit for your heirs.
Our network of insurance professionals can help you analyze your unique situation and leverage your insurance options to meet your overall financial goals. They can provide guidance for:
- Purchasing Life Insurance
- Reviewing Existing Life Insurance (and Audit/Appraisal) and 1035 Exchange
Why you need Life Insurance in Retirement:
- You are living longer
- Pay off Mortgages and debts
- Create income for a surviving spouse
- Payoff incurred medical debt
- Replace lost pension income for surviving spouse
- Cover final expenses
- Pay for medical, health and long-term care expenses
- Raising a second family or grandchildren
- Pay estate taxes
There are different types of Life Insurance, ranging from:
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Survivorship (2nd to Die) Life Insurance
Call us to schedule an appointment! Learn how life insurance can be one of the most effective planning financial tools for you and your family.