Confused about how and when to file for Social Security? Don't leave a lot of money on the table. Rest easy. Our advisors will ensure you receive all the earnings you deserve.
When it comes to your social security, don’t leave a lot of money on the table
In the past, Social Security has been thought of as an “automatic” benefit. Most people instinctively signed up for retirement benefits as soon as they reached 62. In almost all cases, this is the wrong choice, which could have costly ramification when it comes to your lifetime Social Security benefits.
Social Security Insurance filing requires the submission of a significant amount of detailed information that makes it an intimidating process. This thorough information is needed to determine eligibility under the current statutes. But by the time you decide to apply, the application process may seem daunting.
Why Help Is Needed
- 70% of Americans leave money on the table ($120,000 on average, per couple)
- Social Security is complicated and makes decision-making difficult
- Most financial advisors and planners don’t know how to maximize Social Security
- The Social Security Administration is prohibited from providing advice
- Save time and avoid the hassle
What you can expect when working with our Social Security specialists:
When you work with one of our dedicated Social Security Advisors, you will receive a personalized strategy that makes filing easy. Here’s how we will help:
- Let you know when, how and what to file
- File your Social Security benefits for you
- Provide easy-to-understand visuals of your monthly, annual, and total benefit reports
- Answer your filing and claiming questions
- Compare and contrast scenarios to help you choose the option that’s best for you
Our Social Security specialists know the ropes and can help you receive all the money you’ve earned during your working years.
Call us to schedule an appointment and make sure you get every penny you deserve.