Choosing the right Medicare plan can seem overwhelming. Our advisors will cut through the information overload and suggest the plan options that best match your unique needs.
Medicare and Medigap Are Not One-Size-Fits-All.
Avoid Overwhelming Yourself and Get the Plan That’s Right for You!
At age 65, individuals are entitled to enroll in the federal health insurance program called Medicare. Medicare comprises several different coverage components, some that work together to provide you with more robust protection. It can be confusing sometimes for individuals to weed through all the material.
Our Medicare specialists will break down the information overload into understandable pieces. We thoroughly gather data from each client, covering issues such as qualifying health conditions, the medical care required, and medications. Using this data, we make clients aware of plan options and aid them by explaining which plan is most appropriate for their unique needs.
There is no direct client cost to people who use our Medicare specialists. The cost goes with the plan and the insurers pay us. When it comes to premium cost, nothing changes whether a person buys directly from an insurer or turns to a licensed Medicare insurance broker.
Medicare has multiple parts and options:
- Part A
- Part B
- Medigap (also known as Medicare Supplement)
- Part C (also known as Medicare Advantage)
- Part D (also known as Prescription Drug Plan)
At absolutely no charge, our experts can help you sift through extensive Medicare information and make it understandable year upon year. When you work with us you will:
- Interact with a Medicare expert one-to-one and explore the available options
- Avoid the hassle of the Medicare customer care service hotline
- Eliminate the confusion of information overload and plan comparisons
- Customize coverage with a plan best suited to your financial and medical needs