You can’t be all things to all people…
Our Niche is Your Retirement
In today’s complex world, no one person has ALL the answers. That’s why we’re different from most financial firms out there and why we’re Distribution Advisors who focus exclusively on Retirement Planning for people in or near retirement.
Here’s how our model can help us serve you:
- Retirement Is Our Niche – In fact, retirement planning is ALL we do, which means our mission is to help you properly transition from SAVING to SAFETY in retirement. We are laser-focused on solving the two major questions that plague retirees: outliving your money or something happening to your health. Our holistic approach addresses the intricacies and dependencies of income, investments, taxes, and unplanned health events, and the appropriate protections to safeguard your wealth.
- We are Independent and Objective – This means we work for YOU, and ONLY YOU. We are not tethered to Not Wall Street or to any one organization. We collaborate with a long list of companies and draw upon a diverse product mix to design solutions that are personalized and tailored to your specific needs.
- Our Proprietary Process is Unique and Proven – And, it provides you the SIMPLIFICATION you need to gain PERSPECTIVE and CLARITY about your goals and understand what you must to do to achieve them. We help you develop a COHESIVE ACTION PLAN that eliminates the risk of making costly mistakes and maximizes your hard-earned savings so that you can realize your retirement goals with CONFIDENCE and CERTAINTY.
- Our Team Covers Multiple Practice Areas – Retirement planning touches on several key areas: INCOME, INVESTMENT, TAX, LEGAL, INSURANCE, HEALTHCARE, REAL ESTATE AND LEGACY planning. Because we believe it’s important for individuals to look at their personal circumstances with a HOLISTIC, 360-degree view, our team includes all these practice areas and a knowledgeable support staff. All your needs can be addressed in one place—RESPONSIVELY, COHESIVELY AND EXPERTLY.
- We Help Seniors Fulfill Their Dreams – Many Morris County seniors live on limited incomes and find that making ends meet is increasingly difficult, so much so that even the simplest of their wishes cannot come true. Because there are few, if any, organizations available to raise and donate money to help these seniors, The LTC Partnership established a nonprofit foundation, Senior Dreams Come True Program [placeholder name] to raise funds to assist them and make a huge difference in their lives. We know that with your help, the dreams of these seniors can come true.
- Our Experience Shows We Are Client Focused – Since 2001, we’ve worked with thousands of retirees and helped them sleep well at night. We’ve asked them questions and listened attentively to understand their unique stories and provide them with solutions to RETIRE with CONFIDENCE and CERTAINTY. We’ve been with them every step of the way, so that they’re now part of our LTC family.
- Retirement is More Than Just Money – Because retirement starts with HOPES and DREAMS, we’ve called up our INNOVATIVE (PIONEERING) SPIRIT and created the Long Term Living Association. The LTLA is an organization comprising professionals who provide education, information and guidance to address the full spectrum of longevity needs: FINANCIAL, LEGAL, HOUSING, HOME CARE AND CARE MANAGEMENT. Serving as a single point of contact for seniors and their families, the LTLA is a resource to which individuals can turn to unravel the myriad complexities—physical, spiritual, psychological, social, philanthropic—of their retirement years.