- This event has passed.
Today’s Retirement Outlook
September 24, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Today’s Retirement Outlook: Are You Prepared?
JOIN US FOR A GOURMET DINNER AND INSIGHTFUL DISCUSSION ON STRATEGIES YOU CAN USE TO THRIVE IN RETIREMENT IN TODAY’S NEW ECONOMY
With all that’s happening in our country TODAY, it’s very difficult to effectively plan for TOMORROW. Join your host, Michael B. FitzPatrick, President and Co-Founder of The LTC Partnership, LLC., for a fine dining experience and informative discussion where he will help shed light on the impact our new leadership in the White House and overall market conditions could potentially have on you and your retirement assets. Discussing various obstacles and opportunities, he will provide fresh ideas including some innovative strategies that could not only help reduce your risk, but also potentially lower your taxes and increase the amount of income you receive in retirement – regardless of market conditions.
DISCUSSION HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- The “White House Effect” – What proposed tax law changes could mean to your retirement accounts.
- Understanding YOUR retirement risks in a volatile economy.
- How to create consistent income for life for you and your spouse.
- Learn how 401(k) and IRA Assets can be passed on to future generations, and how to lower your taxes.
- Transforming Social Security into a winning retirement strategy.
- With national debt over $19 trillion, taxes will almost certainly go up – How will this affect you?
- How to protect your assets from the effects of another market downturn.
- Is your Income prepared for Inflation?
- The importance of Long-Term Care and how it can protect your family.
PLEASE SELECT THE DATE BELOW THAT BEST FITS YOUR SCHEDULE.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION, PLEASE RSVP TODAY BY CALLING: To Be Announced
TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT ONLINE, VISIT: event.yesrsvp.com
RSVP CODE TO USE WHEN REGISTERING: 394344E
- Seating is limited.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure that we start on time.
- For GPS directions, use the address: 100 Campus Drive, Florham Park, NJ 07932. You will see Park Avenue Club on the right before you reach 100 Campus Drive.
- Bonus: All attendees will have the opportunity to receive a complimentary, custom Retirement Income Analysis.
- Not affiliated with or endorsed by the Park Avenue Club.
- Not affiliated or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency.